PROF. DR. ROHIT MEHROTRA (M.S. ENT)
MEHROTRA ENT HOSPITAL IS ONE OF THE PREMIER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN KANPUR, INDIA FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIS-ORDERS OF EAR, NOSE AND THROAT KNOWN FOR PATIENT SATISFACTION AND COMPLETE CARE. DR. ROHIT MEHROTRA STARTED THE HOSPITAL WITH THE MISSION OF QUALITY HEALTHCARE WITH FULL DEDICATION AND BEST SERVICES TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION.
|M. S. (ENT) from King Georges`s Medical College, Lucknow||1997|
|M. B. B. S. from G . S. V. M. Medical College, Kanpur with 63% aggregate||1993|
|Intermediate from BNSD College, Kanpur with 73% aggregate||1987|
|High School from Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Cantt., Kanpur (I. C. S. E.) with 72.6% aggregate||1985|
|Professional Affiliations & Experiance|
|Post M.S. 17 Years of clinical & surgical experience|
|Prof. & Head of Deptt. ENT. Rama Medical College||2013 - Present|
|Asso. Prof. Deptt. ENT. Rama Medical College||2010-2013|
|Asst. Prof. Deptt. of E.N.T. Rama Medical College||2007-2010|
|Consultant E.N.T. Surgeon in Rama Hospital & Research Center, Kanpur||2002 - 2007|
Lecturer in E.N.T. in BLDEA`s Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka w.e.f Jan 1998 to Aug 1999 for a duration of 18 Months.
- Awarded Gold Medal for the best paper presentation at the 4th North Zone and XVI U. P. Chapter Annual Conference of A. O. I. held at Kanpur in Nov. 1996
- Submitted a thesis entitled "A Study of Oropharyngeal Flora in Patients of Head and Neck Cancer on Radiotherapy" in 1996.
- Presented 4 papers in U. P. Chapter & All India Conferences. Topics were.
POST GRADUATION (M.S.)Awarded Gold Medal for the best paper presentation at the 4th North Zone and XVI U. P. Chapter Annual Conference of A. O. I. held at Kanpur in Nov. 1996.Submitted a thesis entitled "A Study of Oropharyngeal Flora in Patients of Head and Neck Cancer on Radiotherapy" in 1996.Presented 4 papers in U. P. Chapter & All India Conferences. Topics were....
- Benign growth of vocal cord - A Pilot study at U. P. Chapter Conference held at Meerut in 1995.
- Benign lesion of nasal cavity - A serial study at All India Conference, Cuttack in 1996.
- Otonurological & Chromosomal Profile in Prelingual deaf at North Zone & U. P. Chapter Conference in 1997 at Kanpur.
- A study of oropharyngeal flora in patients of head & neck cancer on radiotherapy at All India Conference in 1997 held at Udaipur.
GRADUATION (M. B. B. S.)Secured 3rd position in the 1988 batch of G. S. V. M. Medical College, Kanpur. Was awarded certificate of honour in:
- Physiology and Biochemistry in the first professional
- Pharmacology, Community Medicine & Microbiology in the 2nd professional
- Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology & Ent in the 3rd professional
- Participated in a refresher course conducted by Indian Medical Association College of General Practitioners held at Kanpur in 1994
- Actively participated in all college academic, cultural and sports events.
- Secured distinction in English and Mathematics in I. C. S. E. exam
- Active participation in Scouting & N. C. C.
- Secured above 80% marks in physics, chemistry and biology in 10+2/intermediate examination conducted by U. P. Board.
- Participated in all school and college academic, cultural and sports events.
WORKSHOPS ATTENDED INTERNATIONAL
- World Voice Congress in Seoul, South Korea in 2010.
- Cochlear Implant Programme training in Melbourne, Australia in 2009.
- Ear Surgery training course in Beziers, France in 2008.
- House Ear Institute, Los Angeles, USA as Visiting Surgeon in 2007.
- Clinical Symposium in Bangkok, Thailand in 2006.
- As Clinical Fellow visited Zurich Hospital, Switzerland in 2005.
- Attended Hearing Symposium in Copen Hagen, Denmark in 2004.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery course in Singapore General Hospital, Singapore in 2003.
- Cochlear Implant workshop in Wuzberg, Germany in 2002.
- Participated in XVI Neurology and Rhinology update workshop at Mumbai in 1995.
- Participated in XIX Temporal Bone workshop conducted at Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital Mumbai in 1995.
- Attended workshop on F. E. S. S. conducted at K. G. Medical College, Lucknow in 1997 and in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai in 1998.
- Worked as an observer for 6 weeks in K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai in 1997.
- Hugo Fisch Micro Ear Surgery course in 2004.
- National and U. P. Conference in 2004 to 2015.
- As Faculty in AOI Raipur in 2015.
- Publications International .
- Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer presentation Dec 2013.
- Topic: Head & Neck Cancer in India – Global & regional trends.
- JEMDS Nov 2013: Role of antioxidants on oral submucus flurosis.
- JEMDS Oct 2013: Incidence of oral cavity lesions & their Clinico – Histopathological correlation.
- Indian Journal of Laryngology & Otology IJLO 1998 effect of radiation on orapharyngeal flora.
- Indian Journal of Laryngology & Otology IJLO 1997 May: “A Study of Oropharyngeal flora in patients of Head & Neck cancer.